Help Us Donate 1400 Needed Items to the Inter Parish Ministry
What if being charitable was as easy as clicking a button? With our latest check-in donation campaign, it is!
During the month of May, you can simply check into Beechmont Racquet & Fitness Club on Facebook to help raise food donations for our local Inter Parish Ministry. Last summer, we were able to donate over 1,300 much-needed items to local families in need. Our goal for 2017 is 1,400. Will you help us reach it?
How to Check In:
- Open the Facebook app on your phone.
- Near the upper right-hand corner click CHECK-IN.
- Select Beechmont Racquet and Fitness from the drop down menu.
- Hit “POST” in the upper right corner.
- Give yourself a pat on the back! You just donated a needed food item to the Inter Parish Ministry.
Items that are most needed right now include cereal and other non-perishable breakfast items, canned pasta, peanut butter, and jelly.
In addition to Facebook check-ins, we are also accepting items (especially the items listed above) directly at Beechmont Racquet & Fitness. You’ll find the donation table in the lobby.
Curious about additional ways to give back to the local community? Visit the Inter Parish Ministry website at interparish.org to view events, find sponsorship opportunities, or donate. Any and all contributions make a difference!